In this section
Fundraise on Facebook
How to setup a fundraiser using Facebook's mobile app
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device and click on the 'menu' icon (typically looks like 3 horizontal lines).
- Scroll down to the 'Explore' section and click on 'Fundraisers'.
- Click on 'New Fundraiser'.
- On the next screen, you'll need to choose Children's as the nonprofit you're fundraising for. To do so, click on 'Nonprofit' and search for 'Children's Hospital of Wisconsin'.
- Specify a cover image, a title and a short story about why you're raising money for Children's.
- Once you've finished setting up your fundraiser be sure to share it with your network of friends and ask them to contribute! Don't be shy about asking and keep your network updated on your progress.
Download our helpful resource: Top tips for successful Facebook Fundraisers (PDF)
If you have any questions about setting up your fundraiser on Facebook, please contact us.