In this section
Remarkable partners that help us help kids
At Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, our vision is that the kids of Wisconsin will be the healthiest in the nation. This is a powerful vision — and one we can’t accomplish alone. That’s why we partner with others to help us achieve our goals. At our side every step of the way are corporations, foundations and organizations that care about Wisconsin’s kids as much as we do. These remarkable partners invest in our mission because it strengthens our community, heals families, and engages their employees.
We are grateful to the following organizations that helped us help kids with cash gifts of $100,000 or more in 2017:
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer
- Amy P. Goldman Foundation
- Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region - Basic Needs Giving Partnership Fund
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Dairy Cares of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Delta Dental of Wisconsin
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation - Russell and Betty Jane Shaw Fund
- Jane Bradley Pettit Foundation
- Irving L. Chortek Charitable Fund in Memory of Robert and Jennie Chortek, facilitated by the Jewish Community Foundation
- Ladish Company Foundation
- Miesfeld’s Lakeshore Weekend
- MACC Fund
- Melitta S. Pick and Joan M. Pick Charitable Trust
- Northwestern Mutual Foundation
- Oshkosh Area Community Foundation
- The Harley-Davidson Foundation, Inc.
Connect with us
To contact the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Foundation, email us or call:
Fundraise on Facebook
Looking for a way to give back to Children's for the impact it has had on your life or someone else's? Facebook Fundraisers gives you an easy way to raise money for a cause you care about. Learn more.