In this section
Remarkable partners that help us help kids
At Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, our vision is that the kids of Wisconsin will be the healthiest in the nation. This is a powerful vision — and one we can’t accomplish alone. That’s why we partner with others to help us achieve our goals. At our side every step of the way are corporations, foundations and organizations that care about Wisconsin’s kids as much as we do. These remarkable partners invest in our mission because it strengthens our community, heals families, and engages their employees.
We are grateful to the following organizations that helped us help kids with cash gifts of $100,000 or more in 2018:
- 96.5 WKLH
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer
- Amy P. Goldman Foundation
- B.A. and Esther Greenheck Foundation
- The Bleser Family Foundation
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Charter Manufacturing Company Foundation
- Dairy Cares of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Daniel M. Soref Charitable Trust
- Frank G. and Frieda K. Brotz Family Foundation, Inc.
- Gold in September (G9) Charitable Trust
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation - Russell and Betty Jane Shaw Fund
- The Harley-Davidson Foundation, Inc.
- Hyundai Hope on Wheels
- Irving L. Chortek Charitable Fund in Memory of Robert and Jennie Chortek, facilitated by the Jewish Community Foundation
- Jane Bradley Pettit Foundation
- Kohl's and Kohl's Cares
- Ladish Company Foundation
- MACC Fund
- Nicholas Family Foundation
- Northwestern Mutual Foundation
- Reiman Foundation
- Wisconsin Football Coaches Association
Connect with us
To contact the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Foundation, email us or call:
Fundraise on Facebook
Looking for a way to give back to Children's for the impact it has had on your life or someone else's? Facebook Fundraisers gives you an easy way to raise money for a cause you care about. Learn more.