In this section
Pediatric Rounds Newsletter Volume 13
The information presented in this publication is intended for educational purposes only, providing suggestions for helpful interventions in primary care settings.
Vol. 13 Issue 1
- Pediatric Rounds quiz (instructions)
- Basics of pediatric pulmonary hypertension (view PDF)
- Cystic fibrosis management: A partnership with primary care providers (view PDF)
- Early and ongoing treatment of congenital orofacial clefts critical to successful repair (view PDF)
- Gastric outlet obstruction (view PDF)
- Pain and headache center (view PDF)
- Sports-related concussions require return-to-learning plans (view PDF)
- Urinary incontinence requires multifaceted treatment approach (view PDF)
- When should my patients have their genome sequenced? (view PDF)
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents. Download the reader for free.
Questions should be directed to the Children's Specialty Group office at (414) 266-3456 or firstname.lastname@example.org