In this section
Meet Dr. Omari
1. What made you want to become a pediatrician?
I love working with kids, getting to connect with parents, and watching the child go through the journey of growing up.
2. What would you be doing if you weren't a doctor?
I would love to be an aviator.
3. What's the one thing you'd most like to tell parents about keeping their children healthy?
Kids need to eat well, sleep well, and be active.
4. Who's the most famous person you've ever met?
Prince Hassan of Jordan.
5. What's your favorite vacation spot and why?
California, driving along Pacific Coast Highway. It's so beautiful.
To find a pediatrician and location close to you, please call us.
Download our app
Keep healthcare information close at hand with our new Children’s On Call app. Use it on your iPhone or Android.
Read our blog
Get helpful parenting tips and join the conversation on our blog.