In this section
Cancer and blood disorders conditions
The MACC Fund Center is among the most experienced and largest specializing in treating children of all ages with cancer and blood disorders. With access to key resources and related specialties, we can provide the most efficient, personalized and comprehensive care. The resources are enhanced by collaboration with partners like the Medical College of Wisconsin and BloodCenter of Wisconsin.
From all types of childhood cancer to the rarest blood disorders, each patient and family receives the best possible care.
- Acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL)
- Aplastic anemia
- Brain tumors
- Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML)
- Ewing sarcoma
- Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Sickle cell disease
- von Willebrand disease