In this section
Cardiology Rainbow Camp 2019
Summer is here and it's once again time for your child to enjoy a day at Rainbow Camp with Herma Heart Institute staff! Parents, sign your child up for this special day of fun and activities.
- Who: Cardiology patients and siblings ages 5 - 18.
- Where: JCC Rainbow Camp, located in Fredonia, WI
- Note: Due to construction taking place on the hospital campus, the bus pick up and drop off will take place at Children's Corporate Center, located at the corner of 92nd Street and Connell Avenue.
- When: Friday, August 16th
- Time: Campers & staff will gather in the first floor lobby of the Corporate Center at 8:45 a.m. The bus will leave promptly at 9:00 a.m. and return at approximately 4:00 p.m. Parking is available in the structure located immediately behind the Corporate Center building.
- Parking: Pull up to the parking structure entrance and press the button. Security staff will respond and lift the gates. There will be open parking spots on the top two levels.
- Cost: Free. Transportation and lunch are provided.
- Climbing tower
- Arts and crafts
What to bring:
- Swimsuit and towel
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Medications needed
- Tennis shoes for climbing wall
Note: Certified lifeguards will supervise all water activities. Herma Heart Institute staff will chaperone campers on the bus and all day at camp. We do not have capacity or availability for parent chaperones or attendees.
To attend the camp, please bring the completed registration form the morning of the camp.
For any questions, please contact Patricia Stoll at (414) 266-2985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a patient or contact us
Among the nation's best
U.S. News & World Report has once again ranked the Herma Heart Institute at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin among the top programs in the nation for pediatric cardiology and heart surgery. This ranking reflects the excellent outcomes and care we provide for even the most complex heart conditions. Families travel from across the country, and even around the world, to receive care from our specialists who are experienced in treating congenital heart disease from before birth and into adulthood.