In this section
22Q / Velocardiofacial syndrome (VCFS) resources and support
We have put together some helpful resources for families who are affected by velocardiofacial syndrome.
- International 22q Foundation
- DiGeorge syndrome, VCFS and 22q11.2 deletion Family Resources
- VCFS and 22q11 Foundation
Educating Children with Velo-Cardio-Facial Syndrome by Donna Cutler-Landsman
A Different Life: Growing up Learning Disabled and Other Adventures by Quinn Bradlee and Jeff Himmelman
VCFS Parent Support Network
The VCFS Parent Support Network is a Greater Wisconsin group for families living with Velocardiofacial Syndrome (VCFS) or 22Q Deletion Syndrome.
Our support network offers:
- Networking for children and their parents
- Professionals knowledgeable on subjects concerning school, health, etc.
- Family get-togethers
- Conferences and workshops
- Support and resources
We hold events periodically throughout the year. If you would like information or group updates or you have questions about events, contact one of the parent leaders listed below.
To receive email alerts and/or mailings regarding events, resources, etc., register your contact information by emailing Ms. Angie Turner.
You can reach us by phone, email or postal mail. Find our contact information.