In this section
Fetal interventions and surgery
- Twin-twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS)
- Twin reversed arterial perfusion (TRAP)
- Ex-utero intrapartum treatment (EXIT) and immediate postpartum access to cardiac therapies (IMPACT) deliveries
- Vesicoamniotic and thoracoamniotic shunting
- Open fetal myelomeningocele repair (fMMC), a procedure to treat spina bifida. We performed the first prenatal spina bifida surgery in the state of Wisconsin.
- Fetal intrauterine transfusion
- Open fetal surgery for CPAM
- Open fetal surgery for SCT
Proud to be a Level I Children’s Surgery Center
The highest-rated pediatric surgical center in Wisconsin
Recognized by the American College of Surgeons, our Level I verification represents the highest level of recognition for hospitals that perform complex surgical procedures in newborns and children. Learn more about this recognition.
Why choose the Fetal Concerns Center?
The Fetal Concerns Center accepts patient self-referrals as well as referrals from providers. For more information or to make an appointment, please call:
Toll free (855) FETALWI (338-2594)
Fax: (414) 805-1884
Note: These phone numbers should not be used for urgent medical concerns. Please contact your physician directly if your situation requires immediate attention, or dial 911 if it is an emergency.