In this section
For medical professionals
Below is some information that may be useful for physicians and other health care professionals.
Visit our referrals page to find out how to make a referral. On this page, you will find:
- Physician Call Center and Central Scheduling phone numbers
- Information about patient transport services
- Referral forms
- Outpatient order forms
- Consent forms
Education/continuing medical education (CME) resources
- Practical Pediatrics Grand Rounds CME Webcasts: These free webcasts provide the latest information about common problems encountered in pediatric practice. They are designed to benefit all health care providers who work with children, including pediatricians, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. Free CME or contact hours are available to those who create an account, view the entire webcast, complete and submit an evaluation form, and complete and submit the accompanying quiz.
- Pediatric Rounds newsletter
- Pediatric Grand Rounds events: Get information about upcoming events and watch videos of past events.
Patient Care resources
- Medical care guidelines: Download clinical guidelines for some various conditions.
- Endocrinology flier
- Patient handouts/teaching sheets: These are used by Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff to teach parents and children about health topics, conditions or procedures. They are written by staff and are updated regularly. They include the most important information for families to know when caring for their child.
Visit the For Physicians & Health Professionals page for more information.
Request an appointment
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling.
Toll free (877) 607-5280