New Berlin Clinic
4855 S Moorland Rd
New Berlin, WI 53151
- (414) 607-5280
- (800) 266-0366 (physician referral and consultation)
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin specialty clinic in New Berlin is a pediatric specialty clinic that provides care for kids of all ages from head to toe.
To see our specialists, click the link below.
Imaging (radiology) and lab services
The clinic offers scheduled MRI, ultrasound and fluoroscopy as well as walk-in X-ray and lab services.
- 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday
- 8:30 a.m. to noon, Saturdays
- 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday – plain film imaging
- 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday - Fluoroscopy
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday – MRI
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday - Ultrasound
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays– plain film imaging
- 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays – plain film imaging
- 11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Holidays – plain film imaging
Children's urgent care sites are the area's only walk-in clinics just for kids. Urgent care clinics are open nights and weekends when regular doctors offices are closed. Appointments are not necessary.
Children's Urgent Care at New Berlin is open 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays, and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekends.
Skywalk Pharmacy - New Berlin
- Phone: (262) 432-7613
- Open: Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Skywalk Pharmacy- New Berlin is a full service retail and pediatric specialty pharmacy. We provide a broad spectrum of services for children, from routine medications to highly complicated compounded prescriptions.
Scheduled diagnostic services for pediatric cardiology include sedated echocardiography, arrhythmia monitoring (event and Holter monitors), electrocardiograms and cardiac MRI. Walk-in EKG services also are available with a doctor's order.