Medical records information
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Health Information Management Department
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Fox Valley
Phone: (920) 969-7970, Option 4
Fax: (920) 969-7979
Phone: (920) 729-2164
Fax: (920) 721-2131
To receive your child's medical records, you must complete and send in the authorization form (Download PDF). A form is not complete unless a parent or guardian's written signature is on the form. You may fax the completed form to (414) 266-6316 or email it as an attachment to MedicalRecords@chw.org.
MyChart is available
MyChart lets you view portions of your child’s medical records online. It’s a secure way you can help manage and receive information about your child’s health.
To create a MyChart account at Children's Hospital, your provider has to give you an activation code during a clinic visit. Once you have the activation code, you have 60 days to go to mychart.chw.org and activate your account. The code will expire after 60 days. Please ask about creating a MyChart account during your next clinic appointment.
View your child’s medical information online
- View medical history, including medications, immunizations and allergies.
- Receive most outpatient lab results online. Most outpatient labs automatically are released to MyChart within four business days. Your provider may release them sooner. In many cases, your provider will contact your to discuss results.
- Track your child’s growth.
Manage your appointments
- Coming in 2014, you will be able to request or schedule an appointment online.
Stay in touch with your doctor
- Request a prescription renewal online.
- Send a secure message to your provider.
Talk to your doctor for more information or visit mychart.chw.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.