Most specialties do not require a referral form, and appointments can be made directly through Central Scheduling. Forms for the specialties that require or recommend a referral form due to the high volume or complex nature their patients are below.
*Note: Due to special requirements for mental health referrals, the parent/guardian must contact the center at (414) 266-3339 once the referral has been faxed to complete the intake and scheduling process. You now have the option to obtain the parent/guardian signature (if the patient is age 14 or older) at the time of referral to authorize the Psychiatry Center to communicate with you about the referral. Call the Psychiatry Intake line at (414) 266-3339 with questions.
- Outpatient Diagnostic/Rehab Services Orders - Includes Cardiology, Neuro-Diagnostic, Pulmonary Function, Rehabilitative Services and Anesthesia.
- Outpatient Laboratory Orders - Includes commonly ordered tests of blood, urine, and stool, in addition to common cultures and drug levels.
- Outpatient Specialty Laboratory Orders - Includes infrequently ordered specialty tests of blood and urine.
- Outpatient Radiology Orders - Includes General Radiology, Fluoroscopy, CT Scan, Nuclear Medicine, PET/CT, MRI/MRA Scans and Ultrasound.
- pH/Impedance 24 Hour Study Order - Used to order the pH Impedance Study.
- HIV Testing Documentation - Used to document verbal consent for HIV Testing.
In order to view the forms and consents, you must have version 4 or higher of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.