For medical professionals
Learn how to make a referral. On this page, you will find:
- Physician Call Center and Central Scheduling phone numbers
- Information about patient transport services
- Psychiatry and behavioral medicine program referral forms
- Outpatient order forms
- Consent forms
Education/Continuing Medical Education (CME) resources
- Practical Pediatrics Grand Rounds CME Webcasts: The following free webcasts provide the latest information about common problems concerning otolaryngology encountered in pediatric practice:
These webcasts are designed to benefit all health care providers who work with children, including pediatricians, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. Free CME or contact hours are available to those who are interested. Learn more about this opportunity.
- Pediatric Rounds newsletter: View online issues of our Pediatric Rounds newsletter. Articles related to speech and hearing available online include:
- Pediatric Grand Rounds events: Check our calendar to learn about upcoming Grand Round events or watch videos of past events.
Patient care resources
- Patient handouts/teaching sheets are used by Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff to teach parents and children about health topics, conditions or procedures. They are written by staff and are updated regularly. They include the most important information for families to know when caring for their child. Download various documents related to speech and hearing problems.
Get more information for medical professionals.