Race for a Reason
Race for a Reason is a one-of-a-kind mini grand prix fundraiser for Catalpa Health mental health services in northeast Wisconsin. This is a unique opportunity to have a blast while raising money and awareness for kids. Get your team of six (two drivers and four pit crew members) on track and register today. The basic team entry cost is $2,000.
• 2013 race team entry
• Banner displayed in pit row
• Recognition at the pre-race party
• 12 pre-race party tickets
• Beverages inside of race area.
Mini grand prix car
Each registered race team/sponsor is required to purchase an official-styled NASCAR car for $2,000 in order to participate in the race. Due to liability reasons, the purchase must be separate from any other sponsorship.
The car is yours to keep. Use it however you wish and bring it back to Race for a Reason each year. Customize your car with your choice of wrap (donated by FASTSIGNS). Each team receives one racing helmet.
Secure your premier sponsorship spot!
- Your logo will be prominently displayed in all posters, print, media, website and day of-race banners at your pit stop.
- An opportunity to place a promotional flier in race day packets.
- Invitations to attend committee meetings.
- Recognition at the pre-race party and on race day.
- VIP tickets for the pre-race party.
This is a fantastic, new fundraising venue and a wonderful opportunity to promote your business. Envision this: cars racing on a unique course with a variety of challenging bends and turns requiring precision, acceleration and maneuvering skills. The day includes a full day of mini racing games and quality concessions from the Timber Rattler Stadium.
For more information, contact Denise Hajos
, fundraising manager, at (920) 831-6400.
The following sponsors helped make our 2013 race a huge success. Thank you to all:
- Appleton Area School District
- Bergstrom Automotive
- Community First Credit Union
- Festival Foods
- J.J. Keller & Associates
- Harry H. Long Moving Storage & Express, Inc.
- Right Tire
- Thrivent Financial
- Woodward Radio Group
- Affinity Health System
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Catalpa Health Services
- Faith Technologies
- Fabel Repair & Collision
- WHG Companies
- Truck Country
- Valley Express
- Valley Truck Leasing
- Rod Kussow
- Ray & Mary Hosmer
- Express Convenience Centers
- A2Z Design