LuAnn Weik, MS, CGC
Senior genetics associate, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
Velocardiofacial syndrome, cleft lip and palate, hemoglobinopathies, newborn screening, graduate student education.
American Board of Genetic Counseling
- Bachelor of Science in Genetics, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Master of Science in Human Genetics, Sarah Lawrence College (Bronxville, New York).
- Diplomat, American Board of Genetic counseling.
- National Society of Genetic Counselors.
- Newborn Screening Hemoglobinopathies Subcommittee.
- Newborn Screening Immunodeficiencies Subcommittee.
- Newborn Screening Education Subcommittee.
- Wisconsin Newborn Screening Task Force.