Child Welfare Services
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services is the state's largest private, not-for-profit provider of child welfare services. Our offices are located throughout the state of Wisconsin. View a map of our locations.
Community Services has worked with families for more than 120 years to:
- Reduce stress and conflict, enhance parenting skills and strengthen family
ties through counseling.
- Provide services to children in out-of-home care, advocating for their safety, well-being and timely reunification with birthparents whenever possible.
- Provide parents who are caring for children with special medical or emotional needs a much need break through our Respite Care program.
- Offer free, confidential and supportive guidance to help parents dealing with an unplanned pregnancy.
- Provide Intensive In-home Therapy to keep children safe in their homes and prevent out-of-home placement.
- Assist young adults transitioning out of foster care by giving them the skills, training, guidance and support enabling them to make it on their own.
- Provide parents with support and guidance to help them be the best parents they can be.
- Provide children who have been harmed or hurt a safe place to go to be interviewed and provide them resources to help them heal through our Child Advocacy Centers.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services is a private, not-for-profit agency serving children and families in Wisconsin since 1889. The mission of Community Services is to build, sustain and enhance a nurturing environment for Wisconsin children.
Connect with us on the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services Facebook Page.
Join the conversation and participate in discussions focused on foster care and adoptive parenting on our Kid Hero blog.