In this section
Volunteering at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Neenah
Our volunteers create a special partnership with staff and play an important role in our commitment to children. There are many ways volunteers support our programs, special events, day-to-day needs, and activities at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in Neenah.
We are located at 130 2nd St., West Pavilion, Neenah, WI 54956. Click to get maps and directions or call us at (920) 967-9129.
Volunteer opportunities exist in many areas in the Fox Valley including the following:
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Inpatient units
- Outpatient clinics
- Child Advocacy Center
- Northeast Regional Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Volunteer services
- Special events
Access the Volunteer Information Center (for current volunteers)
We rely on the generous donations of people like you to make hospital stays for our patients easier. Our patient wish list includes items that will help children cope with the anxiety of being in the hospital. Download the wish list (PDF).
Children’s Hospital volunteer program opportunities are based on current services needs of the hospital. We match applicant skills, availability and experience to our current needs. We cannot guarantee placement in any area. The requirements to become a volunteer include:
- Minimum 16 years old
- Commit to serving a minimum of two hours each week
- Complete one of three application forms: Adult, Under Age 18 or Summer Only
- Complete orientation process
Featured volunteer opportunities
Currently, there are openings in the following areas:
- Child Advocacy Center, clerical help and child care, M-F, 8 a.m.–6:30 p.m.*
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit hospitality, weekend shifts*
- Pediatric Unit, M-F, 7-11 a.m., 3-8 p.m. weekend shifts*
*Availability subject to change.