In this section
Show your artwork
Would you like to exhibit your artwork in a gallery?
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Patient Gallery is looking for patient and family artwork or written stories to display.
Make some art! (Get busy, get creative! Whatcha waiting for?!?)
- Create art about your hospital experience
- What helps you when you are in the hospital?
- Artwork can be a story you write or collaged words from a magazine
- Paper size: no bigger than 11” x 17”
- The gallery consists of 15 frames. You can make up to 15 pieces of art or be a part of a group show.
- Remember to write your name on the back of your artwork
- Your family members (parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, grandparents, etc.) are welcome to make art, too!
- You can even show artwork that you’ve already made
- Visit the gallery—it’s located on the 2nd floor skywalk. Check it out!
Complete the Artist’s Statement
- Tell us about you!
- Write a sentence or two about your artwork
This part’s important (It’s a must!)
- Your parent or guardian must complete a consent form
- Our consent form is available in English and Spanish
- For more information email: ExpressiveTherapies@chw.org