Special group or entertainment visits
Our goal is to provide the best experience for kids in the hospital. We strive to balance our patients' needs (including their medical conditions, safety and privacy and interest levels) with the amount and types of visits planned.
Visiting performers are screened by the Kohl's Child Life Program. The best activities for our patients are:
- Highly entertaining, educational and/or therapeutic
- Appropriate for many ages
- Physically and emotionally safe
- Appropriate for the medical conditions of the children
- Religiously and politically neutral
Please note: For infection control and privacy purposes, we are unable to welcome groups of visitors into the hospital. We are happy to accept and distribute your donations on behalf of our patients.
Please read the guidelines (PDF) before sending an application. We will contact you within two business days of getting your application. Thank you for your interest in entertaining kids and families at Children's Hospital.