In this section
Recognize someone at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin strives to provide the best and safest care and experience for our patients, clients and families. There are two ways to recognize our staff — a Bravo! High Five or The DAISY Award nomination (for nurses).
Bravo! High Five
If you want to recognize a doctor, provider, volunteer or other staff member (that is not a nurse) at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin who has made a difference in your experience, give them a Bravo! High Five.
The DAISY Award recognition for nurses
If you want to recognize an extraordinary nurse at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin for The DAISY Award, complete the form below with as much information as possible.
The DAISY Award nomination form
A nurse worthy of the DAISY Award:
- Cares for me or my child in a way that is extra special
- Treats me or my child like family
- Keeps me or my family up-to-date
- Includes me in my or my child’s care in a special way
- Explains things in a way that helps everything make sense
- Touches my heart in a way I will not forget
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, call the number below, or use the "request an appointment" button to submit your request online.
Toll free (877) 607-5280
Access appointment information and medical records, manage prescriptions and message your child's doctor. Learn more about MyChart.