In this section
Children’s Research Institute provides critical resources and support to investigators across the region.
Our research cores include:
- Flow Cytometry: Provides access to instrumentation for flow cytometric analysis and fluorescence-activated cell sorting of single cell suspensions.
- Grants Development Office: Supplies resources to identify and apply for external funding to support research, educational activities and programs.
- Histology: Offers a range of high-quality histological and immunohistochemical services available to all investigators and collaborating institutions.
- Imaging: Provides investigators fee-based assisted and unassisted access to a variety of state-of-the-art microscopic imaging systems.
- Pediatric Biobank and Analytical Tissue Core: Provides quality-controlled banking of human pediatric tissues for clinical trials, researcher-driven projects, and future, undetermined research projects.
- Pediatric Translational Research Unit: Provides support for investigators and staff, including study coordination, research nurses, assessment, specimen collection and storage.
- Quantitative Health Sciences: Provides statistical support for study design, data management and analysis for research studies.
Children's Research Institute
Find our mailing address and driving directions.
What's new at Children's Research Institute? Find out by reading our news.