In this section
Support Children’s Research Institute
We’re proud of all that Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Research Institute has already accomplished and excited about what else we can achieve with your help. Together, we can find better treatments for children battling illnesses and diseases today and create a future where children may never have to struggle with these conditions at all.
Learn more about our work
- About Children’s Research Institute
- Explore our research stories — our innovative scientists are working on everything from predicting transplant rejection to advancing pediatric cancer treatments to better understanding chronic conditions such as Crohn’s disease.
- Learn about our research programs
- Request a tour — if you have a specific interest, we would be happy to show you around our facilities and introduce you to some of our researchers.
How you can help
- Sample donation menu — from test tubes to seed funding for early-stage studies, pediatric research is resource-intensive. But every dollar can make a difference to our vital work. Learn more about what your donation could do.
- Explore ways to give — learn about planned giving and other ways you can support Children’s Research Institute in the long term.
- Make a gift online today — under gift designation, please select “Children’s Research Institute.”