In this section
We want to answer your questions, or help you make an appointment. You or your child's doctor can make an appointment with one of our pediatric pulmonary and sleep specialists. Just call us at:
Get a second opinion
If your child has been diagnosed with a pulmonary or sleep medicine condition, you might consider getting a second opinion. A second opinion can make sure the treatment plan is appropriate and that you aren’t missing other options. The more information you have, the better the choices you will make to help your child. Even if treatment has already started, a second opinion can help guide your child’s care.
Most insurance plans cover second opinions, but it’s always a good idea to check your coverage to be sure.
You will be asked to provide the medical history and background on your child, including:
- The child’s age, address, family information and insurance coverage
- The name and contact information for your child’s current physician
- Medical history and past physical examination results
- Medication list
- Results of any related tests
- Any procedure or operative reports
Request an appointment or contact us
To request an appointment or contact us with questions, please call: