In this section
Meet Dr. Miller
1. What made you want to become a pediatrician?
It was the perfect combination of my love of science and the realization of how much joy and energy kids naturally project and wanting to work in that kind of atmosphere.
2. What would you be doing if you weren't a doctor?
A custom furniture builder or architect.
3. What's one thing you'd like to tell parents about keeping their children healthy?
"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." In other words, get your children vaccinated and take them in for their annual checkups; any issues can be identified and addressed before they get worse and little lifestyle changes done now can reap health benefits for decades to come.
4. Who's the most famous person you've ever met?
5. What is your favorite vacation spot, and why?
The Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Clean air, incredible hikes ... it's nature at its best.
To find a pediatrician and location close to you, please call us.
Download our app
Keep healthcare information close at hand with our new Children’s On Call app. Use it on your iPhone or Android.
Read our blog
Get helpful parenting tips and join the conversation on our blog.