In this section
Orthopedic programs and services
Our nationally ranked team offers specialized programs in a number of areas of orthopedic care, treating all conditions from routine to serious.
- Bone and joint infections
- Broken bones
- Cerebral palsy
- Hand and upper extremity
- Diagnostic services
- Foot and ankle disorders
- Hip disorders and diseases
- Lower limb deficiencies and deformities
- Orthopedic oncology
- Scoliosis (and other spine conditions)
- Spina bifida
- Sports medicine
- Sports Nutrition Counseling Services
- Well child lower extremity development
Among the nation's best
U.S. News & World Report has once again ranked the Orthopedics Program at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin among the top programs in the nation.
Request an appointment
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling.
Toll free (877) 607-5280