In this section
Orthopedic programs and services
- Bone and joint infections
- Broken bones
- Cerebral palsy
- Congenital hand
- Diagnostic services
- Foot and ankle disorders
- Hip disorders and diseases
- Lower limb deficiencies and deformities
- Orthopedic oncology
- Scoliosis (and other spine conditions)
- Spina bifida
- Sports medicine
- Sports Nutrition Counseling Services
- Well child lower extremity development
Among the nation's best
U.S. News & World Report has once again ranked the Orthopedics Program at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin among the top programs in the nation.
Request an appointment
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling.
Toll free (877) 607-5280
Get a second opinion
It's important to know what your options are. We can provide expert opinions to verify or give more information about an initial diagnosis. Contact us today.
About our orthopedic care
Meet Dr. Thometz and learn about our Orthopedic Program.