In this section
Fetal conditions we diagnose and treat
The Fetal Concerns Center has a team of experts that work with women who have high-risk pregnancies to help them get through their pregnancies and deliver healthy babies. Within the Fetal Concerns Center, our specialists diagnose and treat a number of fetal problems.
Fetal health issues include any condition your baby may have while you’re pregnant.
We also offer consultation and treatment if you decide on palliative care.
If you do not see the name of the diagnosis you or your baby has been given, contact us using the numbers on the right. We can help.
Potential fetal conditions
- Amniotic band syndrome (ABS)
- Birth defects in monochorionic twins
- Bladder exstrophy
- Bladder outlet obstruction
- Blood type incompatibility
- Cleft lip or palate
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH)
- Congenital heart disease (CHD)
- Congenital pulmonary airway malformation (CPAM)
- DiGeorge and/or velocardiofacial syndrome
- Genetic disorders
- Hydrops fetalis/erythroblastosis fetalis
- Micrognathia and Pierre Robin sequence
- Multicystic dysplastic kidney (MCDK)
- Rhabdomyomas/tuberous sclerosis
- Sacrococcygeal teratoma (SCT)
- Spina bifida (Myelomeningocele)
- Tracheal esophageal fistula and esophageal atresia (TEF/EA)
- Twin reversed arterial perfusion sequence (TRAP sequence)
- Twin-twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS)
Get a second opinion
Research and outcomes
Our outcomes reports help families and partner providers make the most informed health care decisions. Learn more about our surgical outcomes and what current research studies are underway.
The Fetal Concerns Center accepts patient self-referrals as well as referrals from providers. For more information or to make an appointment, please call:
Toll free (855) FETALWI (338-2594)
Fax: (414) 337-1884
Note: These phone numbers should not be used for urgent medical concerns. Please contact your physician directly if your situation requires immediate attention, or dial 911 if it is an emergency.