Children's Hospital of Wisconsin has one of the nation’s leading imaging (radiology) programs for children. Our Imaging Program's expertise, top-notch technology and commitment to teaching and research have contributed to dramatic advances in diagnostic imaging.
In this section
Video: About our Imaging Program
Staff in our Imaging Program use the newest, most advanced technology to provide the highest-quality diagnosis and treatment options for children. The department offers a wide variety of services, including:
Video: Why choose us for imaging?
Six locations to meet your needs
Our services are available at these locations:
- Milwaukee: Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee
- Delafield: Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Delafield Clinic
- Greenfield: Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Greenfield Clinic
- Kenosha: Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Kenosha Clinic
- Mequon: Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Mequon Clinic
- New Berlin: Children's Hospital of Wisconsin New Berlin Clinic
Call (414) 607-5280 to make an appointment at any of these locations.
Information for physicians
- Test results: (414) 266-3225
- Imaging order fax: (414) 607-5288
- Administration fax: (414) 266-1525
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, call the number below, or use the "request an appointment" button to submit your request online.
Toll free (877) 607-5280
Center of Excellence
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin's imaging department was re-designated as a Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology. Our imaging department was the third children's hospital in the nation to receive this prestigious credential.
Children’s becomes the only imaging provider in southeast Wisconsin to offer new technology .