In this section
Caring for a Child with Type 1 Diabetes
6 - 9 p.m. Wed., Feb. 28, 2018
This program is designed for anyone that may care for a child with diabetes: babysitters, grandparents, aunts, uncles, daycare or preschool providers.
- Know the difference of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
- Identify how and when to test blood sugars.
- Identify the symptoms/treatment of high blood sugars.
- Identify the symptoms/treatment of low blood sugars.
- Demonstrate carbohydrate counting.
- Calculate an insulin dose.
- Demonstrate giving an insulin injection.
Class participants will receive a certificate of completion.
Course Fee: $10 per person, payment due at time of registration. No refunds. Online registration only at www.maxishare.com.
Location: Park’s Edge Preschool, 10627 W. Forest Home Ave., Hales Corners, WI 53130
Request an appointment
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling.
Toll free (877) 607-5280