In this section
11th Annual Diabetes Symposium of Wisconsin
Thurs., May 10 and Fri., May 11, 2018
This is a two day program with the specific purpose of increasing education and knowledge of all aspects of diabetes clinical practice and research. This symposium consists of medical lectures and workshops given by healthcare professionals (not all MD’s), investigators and patients on topics related to Diabetes Updates. The major format used is a series of thematic talks by recognized health professionals and are all followed by question and answer sessions along with feedback. There will also be a panel of physicians who will present case discussions and then open the floor to the audience for a Question and Answer Session.
Target audience: This course is designed for primary care physicians, adult endocrinologists, pediatric endocrinologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, dieticians, physician assistants, fellows, residents and medical students.
This conference is designed to:
- Improve diabetes and obesity care by identifying and expounding evidence-based advances in management.
- Analyze the areas that are at the outer limits of current knowledge of diabetes and obesity and define our limitations.
- Improve management and knowledge of drugs and therapy for diabetes and obesity, using well-controlled trial data.
- Gain further knowledge about the pathophysiological processes involved in diabetes and obesity.
- Increase awareness of the patient perspective of diabetes and obesity care.
Location: Italian Community Center, 631 East Chicago Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Registration fee: Includes 13.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and Certificate, Flash Drive, and Breakfast and Lunch on Thursday, May 10 and Friday, May 11, 2018:
- Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, and all other Healthcare Providers (Full Course) – $215
- Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, and all other Healthcare Providers (Thursday Only) – $125
- Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, and all other Healthcare Providers (Friday Only) – $125
- Students, Fellows, and Residents who are in a certified training program – No charge
To receive your complimentary registration please contact Debby Warpechowski at email@example.com or at (414) 955-6724
More information and registration: www.mcw.edu/2018diabetessymposium
Request an appointment
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling.
Toll free (877) 607-5280