Teen Health Clinic
- Evaluation and management of menstrual disorders
- Comprehensive reproductive health care
- Insertion and removal of long-acting reversible contraceptives
- Assessment of adolescent maturational growth and development
- Assessment, referral and/or co-management of depression, anxiety, substance use and disordered eating
- LGBT youth support
- Adjunctive hormonal therapy for acne treatment
- Evaluation for school avoidance or frequent absenteeism
- Evaluation and treatment of menstrual-related migraines
- Menstrual hygiene/menstrual suppression for developmentally delayed and special needs teens
- Sports physicals during peak season (only if patients are unable to get in with their pediatrician)
To request an appointment, call our office or use our online form.
(262) 432-9004 (fax)
3365 S 103rd St Ste 210
Greenfield, WI 53227
- Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Download our app
Keep healthcare information close at hand with our new Children’s On Call app. Use it on your iPhone or Android.
Urgent care: reserve your slot
Skip the wait! See current wait times and reserve your slot online.
Access appointment information and medical records, manage prescriptions and message your child's doctor. Learn more about MyChart.