Teen Health Clinic
We know the teen years can be difficult. Kids go through many physical, social and emotional changes during their teens. Chronic illness or special health care needs can amplify the challenges. The Teen Health Clinic has staff that is specially trained to help teens and young adults manage all the health problems they may face – from routine to serious, including:
- Evaluation and management of menstrual disorders
- Comprehensive reproductive health care
- Insertion and removal of long-acting reversible contraceptives
- Assessment of adolescent maturational growth and development
- Assessment, referral and/or co-management of depression, anxiety, substance use and disordered eating
- LGBT youth support
- Adjunctive hormonal therapy for acne treatment
- Evaluation for school avoidance or frequent absenteeism
- Evaluation and treatment of menstrual-related migraines
- Menstrual hygiene/menstrual suppression for developmentally delayed and special needs teens
- Sports physicals during peak season (only if patients are unable to get in with their pediatrician)
Request an appointment
To request an appointment at our Teen Health Clinic, use our online form or call (262) 814-7080.
Flu shots are available at the Teen Health Clinic. It is recommended that everyone older than 6 months of age should be vaccinated against the flu each year.
Children's On Call: Our symptom-checker app
Children's On Call is a free mobile app that helps you make informed decisions on what kind of care your child might need, and offers tips for making your little one feel better. Learn more about it:
Resources for parents
(262) 432-9004 (fax)
3365 S 103rd St Ste 210
Greenfield, WI 53227
- Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Urgent care: reserve your slot
Skip the wait! See current wait times and reserve your slot online.
Access appointment information and medical records, manage prescriptions and message your child's doctor. Learn more about MyChart.