Merrill Community Services
Read our Northwoods Family Matters newsletter (PDF).
At our Merrill Community Services location, we offer:
- Lincoln County Family Resource Center
- Home visiting
Lincoln County Family Resource Center
Lincoln County Family Resource Center is a place for parents and other caregivers to learn to be the best possible parents they can be. It provides a caring and nurturing environment where parents and other caregivers can connect with resources, access information, participate in parenting programs and enjoy family activities with their children at no cost. Our staff believes there is no single right way to parent and all families can benefit from parenting information and support.
Come to the center to:
- Strengthen family relationships
- Learn what to expect as your children grow
- Learn about early childhood brain development
- Learn how to communicate effectively with your children
- Learn positive discipline techniques that get the results you want
- Develop stress management skills
Lincoln County Family Resource Center invites you to learn more about the free educational programs and fun activities available to families living in our community. From parenting advice to playgroups for moms, dads and kids, we are here to provide you with tools to help your family succeed. All families are welcome to participate in our free programs. Registration is required for some programs.
For a list of our programs, see our Lincoln County Family Resource Center Family Matters newsletter (PDF).
712 East 2nd Street
Merrill, WI 54452
- Monday – Friday, 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Additional hours by appointment
Urgent care: reserve your slot
Skip the wait! See current wait times and reserve your slot online.