Children's Hospital of Wisconsin publishes a variety of e-newsletters designed to deliver content that interests you. To subscribe, complete the form below.
- Giving Kids the Best (monthly) - Health information and tips for parents published by Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. View past issues.
For parents, donors and friends of Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Checkup (monthly) - Through your support, we can provide kids with the best care. This monthly e-newsletter shares stories of the kids Children's has helped and information on upcoming events supporting Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. View a sample here.
- Children’s Advocacy Network - We’ll keep you up-to-date on our policy work and what we’re doing to help children and families. We’ll also let you know when we need you to weigh in on policy. Sign up for this e-newsletter here.
For those who work with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Connecting for Kids (quarterly) - Best practices, funding, professional development and other information
for family support professionals. Published by the Child Abuse Prevention Fund. View past issues.
- Pediatric Rounds (quarterly) - The latest information about children's health problems for pediatricians, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. CME credit available. View past issues.
- Project ADAM (four issues per academic year) - Updates for school nurses, teachers and community members about placing and maintaining automated external defibrillators (AEDs) in schools. View past issues.
Subscribe to e-newsletters
Use this property to display a short description or any instructions, notes, or guidelines that the visitor should read when filling out the form. This will appear directly below the form name.