In this section
Thank you for registering for the Healthy Schools Challenge: Physical Activity! We're glad you've decided to join us. As you work through the challenge, remember these import guidelines:
- Challenge dates – October 1 through November 9
- Need Ideas? – Check out the resources we’ve added to help energize your healthy minds work!
- Use the Healthy Schools Challenge Rubric as your guide for completing the Challenge.
- Complete the challenge with your students and submit your Challenge Summary by November 9 to qualify for one of 20 classroom awards.
- All schools submitting their Challenge Summaries by November 9, 2018 and earning a minimum of 13/18 total points will qualify to win one of three $500 awards designed to further your work with policy, systems, and environmental changes focused on nutrition and physical activity.
- November 9 – Physical Activity Challenge Summaries are due. Be sure to use the Physical Activity Challenge Summary Rubric to ensure you are including details and stories of all your work!
- Rubric – Physical Activity Challenge Summary Rubric
- Summary - Physical Activity Challenge Summary Submission Form
- Questions? Contact us any time throughout the Challenge at email@example.com