In this section
Treatment foster care
Sometimes difficulties keep families apart. That’s when you can help. Treatment foster care is home-based care for children and adolescents who have experienced significant trauma in their lives. Connections with healthy adults in a family setting help children heal.
As a treatment foster parent, you will be a part of a professional team. You will play a significant role in helping a child achieve their treatment goals. And you will be supported and trained by a caring team every step of the way!
How do I...
Learn about becoming a treatment foster parent?
Call the regional office nearest to your home:
- Baraboo Region - (608) 356-3019
- Eau Claire Region - (715) 835-5915
- Fox Valley/ Green Bay Region - (920) 969-7941
- Madison Region - (608) 221-3511
- Milwaukee/Southeast Region - (414) 292-4093
Apply for a license?
Attend an orientation meeting?
- Eastern half of Dodge and Walworth
Email us to let us know how we can help or what questions we can answer.