In this section
Our board of directors
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is governed by a community board of directors. The board consists of business and community leaders with varying perspectives and expertise. They oversee the strategic and financial decisions that shape our future.
Children's Hospital board members include:
- Mark Witt, Chair, Godfrey & Kahn
- Todd Adams, Rexnord Corporation
- Tom Arenberg, Retired, Partner, Accenture
- Linda Benfield, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Nancy Berce, Johnson Controls
- Ken Bockhorst, Badger Meter
- Matt D'Attilio, Pegasus Partners, Ltd.
- Joe Gehrke, Kesslers Diamonds, Inc.
- Eve Hall, Milwaukee Urban League
- David Gregg, MD, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Patrick Hammes, Hammes Partners
- Chris Kaltenbach, Lesaffre Yeast Corp.
- Joseph Kerschner, MD, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Paul Knoebel, Knoebel & Associates, Inc.
- Rob Lane, MD, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Mike Lovell, Marquette University
- Kevin Mansell, Kohl's Corporation
- Linda Mellowes, Community leader
- Ben Melson, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Keith Oldham, MD, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Jim Popp, Johnson Financial Group
- Tom Precia, Integrated Risk Solutions, Inc.
- Jamie Purko, SKYGEN USA
- Joel Quadracci, QuadGraphics, Inc.
- Rolando Rodriguez, Marcus Theatres and Marcus Corporation
- Tom Sato, MD, Children's Specialty Group
- John Schlifske, Northwestern Mutual
- Paul Sweeney, PS Capital Partners
- Peggy Troy, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Phoebe Williams, Retired Professor, Marquette University Law School