Information needed to request an appointment
In order to help us serve you, please have the following information ready before you call for an appointment:
- What is the name of the clinic and/or doctor at Children's Hospital the child is supposed to see?
- Who is the child's main doctor? Is this the same doctor who is sending the child to Children's Hospital? If not, what is that doctor's name?
- Are there any tests that need to be scheduled? If so, has the child's main doctor faxed the order to Central Scheduling at (414) 607-5288?
- When does the doctor want the child to be seen?
- Why does the doctor want the child to be seen?
Information about the patient and parent/guardian
- Patient: name, date of birth, social security number, address and telephone number
- Parent/legal guardian: name, date of birth, social security number, address and telephone numbers (home and work)
- Insurance company name and mailing address for claims
- Subscriber (policy holder), policy or identification numbers
- Group name and number
If the child's insurance requires a referral, it is the parent's responsibility to obtain the referral from the child's main doctor authorizing treatment by a specialist.