MyChart allows you access to a portion of your child’s electronic medical records, This will help you to be more involved in your child’s care.
To create a MyChart account at Children's Hospital, your provider has to give you an activation code during a clinic visit. Once you have the activation code, you have 60 days to go to mychart.chw.org and activate your account. The code will expire after 60 days. Please ask about creating a MyChart account during your next clinic appointment.
You can visit the Daniel M. Soref Family Resource Center near the main lobby Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., to obtain an access code.
View your child’s medical information online
- View medical history, including medications, immunizations and allergies.
- Receive most outpatient lab results online. Most outpatient labs automatically are released to MyChart within 4 business days. Your provider may release them sooner. In many cases, your provider will contact you to discuss results.
- Track your child’s growth.
Manage your appointments
- Coming soon, you will be able to request or schedule an appointment online.
Stay in touch with your doctor
- Request a prescription renewal online.
- Send a secure message to your provider.
You can be confident your medical records are kept private. Your use of MyChart is password protected and MyChart information is delivered through an encrypted connection.
Visit the MyChart FAQ page for answers to common questions or talk to your doctor for more information.