MyChart allows you to communicate online with your child's doctor's office, schedule and view appointments, and access a portion of your child’s electronic medical records.
To create a MyChart account you need an access code, which you can get in one of three ways:
Once you have the activation code, you have 60 days to go to mychart.chw.org and activate your account. We have staff at the Family Resource Center who also can help you create your account.
View your child’s medical information online
- View medical history, including medications, immunizations and allergies
- Receive most outpatient lab results online. Most outpatient labs automatically are released to MyChart within two business days. Your provider may release them sooner. In many cases, your provider will contact you to discuss results.
- Track your child’s growth
- Forms to request access:
- To gain access to your child's information through MyChart sign the Adult Accessing Child form (if your child is 14 or older, you both will have to sign).
- If you would like access to another adult's information through MyChart, fill out the Adult Accessing Adult form.
- If you are an adult patient and you would like access to your own information, fill out the Adult Account Request form.
Manage your appointments
- Request or schedule an appointment online
Stay in touch with your doctor
- Request a prescription renewal online
- Send a secure message to your provider
You can be confident your medical records are kept private. Your use of MyChart is password protected and MyChart information is delivered through an encrypted connection.
Visit the MyChart FAQ page for answers to common questions or talk to your doctor for more information.