Medical records information
To receive your child's medical records, you must complete and send in the authorization form (PDF). A form is not complete unless a parent or guardian's written signature is on the form. You may fax the completed form to (414) 266-6316 or email it as an attachment to MedicalRecords@chw.org.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Health Information Management Department
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Fox Valley
Phone: (920) 969-7970
Fax: (920) 969-7979
Phone: (920) 729-2164
Fax: (920) 729-2131
Get your medical records through MyChart
MyChart lets you view portions of your child’s medical records online, or you can order the complete record for free. It’s a secure way you can help manage and receive information about your child’s health.
To create a MyChart account at Children's Hospital, you can request an activation code online or you can request one from your provider. Once you have the activation code, you have 60 days to go to mychart.chw.org and activate your account.
View your child’s medical information online
- View medical history, including medications, immunizations and allergies
- Receive most outpatient lab results online. Most outpatient labs automatically are released to MyChart within four business days. Your provider may release them sooner. In many cases, your provider will contact your to discuss results.
- Track your child’s growth
Manage your appointments
- See your upcoming appointments or schedule one online.
Stay in touch with your doctor
- Request a prescription renewal online
- Send a secure message to your provider's office
Talk to your doctor for more information or visit mychart.chw.org or email email@example.com.