19th Annual Midwest Child Life Conference
Saturday, November 8th – Sunday November 9th, Milwaukee, Wis.
Like branches of a tree … Child Life grows while our roots remain the same.
Download the conference brochure (PDF)
The 19th Annual Midwest Child Life Conference seeks to provide registrants with an opportunity to increase knowledge and promote growth within the professions of Child Life and Expressive Therapies.
- Child life specialists
- Child life assistants
- Child life students
- Expressive therapies professionals
- Expressive therapies students
Professional development hours
Professional development hours (PDH) are available for conference attendance.
- $100 – conference materials, light breakfast, snacks, lunch included
- Registration opens in July
- Registration deadline: Friday, Oct. 3
Click here to register