The Access Center helps families from out of town coordinate visits to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Our highly trained access navigators serve as a liaison with clinical areas. They help gather medical records and register and schedule your child for appointments. They also assist with financial approvals and lodging at the Ronald McDonald House or a nearby hotel.
Our navigators have helped families from nearly 40 states and 7 countries. Families say we have been successful in making their visits to Children’s Hospital much easier.
- “What a relief it was knowing you had everything set up and ready to go. We accomplished more in 5 days here than the previous 3 years in Florida.”
- “We are so glad you are able to help us with all of this. We had no idea how big the medical complex was. We appreciate all the assistance you were able to give us.”
- “I'm just happy with how thorough this all is. Very refreshing!”
- “You sure make it easy for families to come and stay at the hospital together.”
- “I was beyond impressed with our whole stay. Thank you for your help.”
Hear what our patients and doctors say about the Access Center