We want your feedback
Family Advisory Committee
Children's Hospital's Family Advisory Committee is made up of parents and hospital staff. The committee meets every six weeks to talk about ways to improve care, communication between staff and families and services at Children's Hospital.
Parents do not need specific experience to be on this committee, however, they should be:
- Positive and able to share and see different points of view
- Good listeners
- Enthusiastic about the hospital's mission of providing excellent care
- Able to share both positive and negative experiences in a constructive way
For more information, call Eileen Clark at (414) 337-7117.
Families as Partners
Families as Partners asks parents to give input and ideas to make services better for all families. Family partners may volunteer to:
- Sit on a committee
- Give thoughts and ideas as part of a small group
- Review policies and procedures
- Review educational materials
- Give presentations to hospital staff from the family perspective
You may choose the activities that best fit your interests and schedule.
Get an application. For more information about these opportunities, call (414) 266-3198.
For more information or an application, please visit http://southeastregionalcenter.org/families-as-partners.