1. Will you bill my insurance for me?
Yes. We will bill most U.S. insurance companies. We will not bill a foreign insurance company or a third-party liability company, such as an automobile insurance company.

2. What do I do if I disagree with how much my insurance company has paid on my bill?
You should contact your insurance company first and ask for information about how your claim was paid. Your insurance company will need your policy number, the patient's name and date of birth, the provider's name and the date of service.

3. Can I make one payment for all of my Children's Hospital and Health System bills?
No. Children's Hospital and Health System has several billing departments, and they each use different payment addresses. Check the address on your bill(s) and send your payment(s) to the address listed on that bill or make a payment online.

4. Why did I receive two bills, one from Children's Hospital and another from the Medical College of Wisconsin?
If your child was seen in an outpatient clinic at Children's, you will receive two bills. Children's bills for clinic staff, supplies, medical records, etc. The Medical College of Wisconsin bills for physician services.