Children’s Research Institute provides critical resources and support to investigators across the region.
Our research cores include:
- Flow Cytometry: Provides access to instrumentation for flow cytometric analysis and fluorescence-activated cell sorting of single cell suspensions.
- Grants Development Office: Supplies resources to identify and apply for external funding to support research, educational activities and programs.
- Histology: Offers a range of high-quality histological and immunohistochemical services available to all investigators and collaborating institutions.
- Imaging: Provides investigators fee-based assisted and unassisted access to a variety of state-of-the-art microscopic imaging systems.
- Pediatric Biobank and Analytical Tissue Core: Provides quality-controlled banking of human pediatric tissues for clinical trials, researcher-driven projects, and future, undetermined research projects.
- Pediatric Translational Research Unit: Provides support for investigators and staff, including study coordination, research nurses, assessment, specimen collection and storage.
- Quantitative Health Sciences: Provides statistical support for study design, data management and analysis for research studies.