511 East Adams St., Wisconsin Dells, Wis.
or by calling (414) 266-6242.
This conference will provide the latest information about common problems encountered in pediatric practice and will benefit all health care providers who work with children, including pediatricians, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Friday, March 10
12:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 11
8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Fees and registration
- 8:00 a.m. Registration, continental breakfast and poster viewing
- 8:30 a.m. Hot Topics in Pediatrics by Michael Gutzeit, MD
- 9:00 a.m. Update on Endocarditis Prophylaxis by Salil Ginde, MD, MPH
- 9:45 a.m. Pediatric Thyroid Nodules: New Guidelines and Interdisciplinary Care for Your Patients by Lauren Parson, MD, and Amy Wagner, MD
- 10:30 a.m. Break
- 10:45 a.m. Novel Therapies for Functional Bowel Disorders by Katja Kovacic, MD
- 11:30 am. Review of Immune Deficiencies by James Verbsky, MD, PHD
- 12:15 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Hearing Loss: What You Could Be Missing by Megan Costanzo, AuD, CCC-A
- 1:45 p.m. 14 Years of Complex Care by Prerna Sinha, MD
- 2:30 p.m. Integrating Genetics Into Medical Practice by Donald Basel, MD
- 3:15 p.m. CME evaluation and wrap-up
Registration fees are discounted if you register before Feb. 10.
$150 Best Practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
$150 Best Practices in Pediatrics
$275 Best Practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics
No charge for MCW or Children's Hospital of Wisconsin providers
Cancellation and refund policy
If you need to cancel your paid registration, there is a $25 cancellation fee if you cancel by Feb. 24. No registration fees will be refunded after Feb. 24.
Glacier Canyon Lodge at the Wilderness Resort and Waterpark
Reservations | (800) 867-9453
Discounted rooms are available at the Glacier Canyon Lodge until they are either sold out or until Feb. 8.
(Mention code 595851 for discounted rates)
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physician.
AMA designation of credit
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
Hours of participation for allied health professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 17.75 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals. Each lecture attended is worth .75 credit.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin fully intends to comply with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
If any participant is in need of accommodation, please call (414) 266-6242.
The care at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is provided by over 540 world-class pediatric providers who are employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin.