- We added another surgeon to our team and another outreach clinic in New Berlin to meet the growing need for our services.
- We have a team including physician assistants, nurses and advanced practice nurses to help coordinate inpatient care and smooth the transition to outpatient care.
- We encourage partnerships with open, ongoing communication between family members and health care providers. Our Family Advisory Committee is made up of parents and hospital staff to improve communication, quality of care and hospital amenities.
- We regularly survey our patients and encourage them to share their opinions and suggestions.
- We review our processes and make impactful changes based on patient feedback.
We offer outreach clinics to reduce the number of trips many families need to make to our Milwaukee hospital location. Our specialists travel to the following clinics to provide closer-to-home care: