- Monday, April 3, 2017
- 7:30 a.m. – Registration and breakfast
- 8:15 a.m. – 4 p.m. Conference
- Children’s Corporate Center, 999 N. 92nd St., Milwaukee, WI 53226
This conference will help to improve the knowledge and skills of health care professionals caring for children with sleep disorders. These professionals include physicians, sleep technicians, EEG technicians, respiratory care practitioners, nurses and students of these disciplines.
- Evaluate how popular technology affects sleep in kids and teens
- Explore the impact and treatment of pediatric insomnia
- Learn how to evaluate for Pediatric Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
- Hone your scoring skills at the Pediatric Scoring Workshop
Continuing education information
Application has been made to the American Association of Sleep Technologists and American Association for Respiratory Care for continuing education contact hours.
Children's Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Participants who successfully complete this activity will receive 6.0 nursing contact hours.
Children's Hospital fully intends to comply with the legal requirements of American with Disabilities Act. If any participant needs accommodation, please call (414) 266-2434.
Conference schedule and registration information coming soon
For more information
For questions and additional information, contact Korina Flint or call (414) 266-2790.
Parking for event
Parking will be available in the parking structure just to the west of the Corporate Center. Please note that free parking is only available in the Corporate Center parking structure. Conference staff will not be able to reimburse for parking fees in other lots.
- Korina Flint, RRT, non-invasive specialist and respiratory care practitioner, Children's Hospital
- Megan Grekowicz, APNP, nurse practitioner, Children's Hospital
- Terry Malloy, RST, RPSGT, polysomnography technologist, Children's Hospital
- Anthony Martinez, RRT-BSRT, polysomnography technician and respiratory care practitioner, Children's Hospital
- Debra Medin, CRT, RST, RPSGT, Clinical Resource Specialist, Children’s Hospital
- Nan Norins, MD,educational director, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, Children's Hospital, assistant professor, Pediatrics (Pulmonary), the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Karen Poston, Pulmonary senior administrative assistant, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Sue Samphere, CRT, RST, RPSGT, polysomnography technologist and respiratory care practitioner, Children's Hospital