Contact Herma Heart Center
Staff in our Herma Heart Center is here to help with appointments, questions and comments.
Become a patient
Deciding where to seek treatment for your child's heart condition can be difficult and stressful. We want to make it as easy as we can. An appointment with one of our pediatric cardiology specialists can be made by you or your child's doctor. Call us at (414) 607-5280 (toll free at (877) 607-5280) or fill out our secure online appointment request form.
To connect with a representative from a specific Herma Heart Center or Children’s Hospital service, call the appropriate number below.
- Adult Congenital Cardiology Program -- (414) 266-6784
- After hours MD on call -- (414) 266-2000
- Electrophysiology Nurse line -- (414) 266-5651
- Fetal Heart Program coordinator -- (414) 266-2077
- Heart Transplant coordinator -- (414) 266-2374
- Nurse call line -- (414) 266-2380
- Pediatric Cardiology Clinic -- (414) 266-2380
- Pediatric Heart Surgery Office -- (414) 266-2070
- Physician call center -- (414) 266-2460
- Second opinion appointments -- (414) 607-5280
- Hospital operator -- (414) 266-2000
We welcome your questions about diagnosing and treating pediatric heart disease. Send questions and comments using our online form. We will do our best to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
9000 W. Wisconsin Avenue
PO Box 1997
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1997
View our maps and driving directions.