Critical Care patient and family experience
Quality and Outcomes Reports - Critical Care
Why we measure it - It's important that we understand how we are doing, so we ask our patients and families to tell us about their care experiences. Our goal is for everyone to have the best experience possible. We ask patients and families to rate our ICU on a scale from 0 to 10 where 0 is the worst ICU and 10 is the best ICU. We only use the responses 9 and 10 to track our progress. We know that patients and families who rate our ICU at a 9 or 10 will most likely refer others to us.
What this means - This graph shows the percent of patients and families who had a visit to our PICU and gave a 9 or 10 rating in response to the survey question, "Using a number from 0 to 10, where 0 is the worst ICU possible and 10 is the best ICU possible, what number would you use to rate this ICU during your child's stay?"
About the data - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee uses a third-party vendor to survey our patient and family satisfaction levels. We then use the feedback from these surveys to make improvements within our ICU to further enhance our patient's and families' overall experience.
Related dimensions of care:
- There are a number of efforts intended to ensure a positive patient and family experience. These range from the room environment to daily involvement of families during patient care rounds and periodic focus groups to understand their needs.
- Parents, grandparents and legal guardians may visit 24 hours a day.
- We encourage partnerships with open, ongoing communication between family members and health care providers. Our Family Advisory Committee is made up of parents and hospital staff to improve communication, quality of care and hospital amenities.
- We regularly survey our patients and encourage them to share their opinions and suggestions.
- We review and implement changes based on patient experience feedback.
Families traveling from long distances are encouraged to use our Access Center to make travel arrangements and schedule appointments. Local hotel chains on our referral list offer lodging discounts for families staying with us.