3195 Hillside Dr
Delafield, WI 53018
Top pediatric specialty and primary care in Delafield
We are pleased to offer the care you’ve come to trust from Children’s at our new Delafield Clinic, which opened in December 2014. Our new location gives families in Lake Country convenient access to the state’s #1 pediatric health system. There are more than 40 providers from 15 specialties at the new site, as well as three primary care pediatricians.
Our Delafield Clinic has imaging services, lab services, and a pharmacy on site, as well as a state-of-the-art sports medicine facility. Unique to southeast Wisconsin, our nearly 4,000-square-foot physical therapy gym assists kids with their recovery from sports-related injuries. It includes features designed to meet the special needs of young athletes, including:
- A hydrotherapy pool
- A two-story gym with regulation basketball lane and hoop and tall enough for volleyball retraining
- Specialized netting for pitching and throwing
- Cardio equipment, including treadmills, bikes and elliptical machines
To request an appointment at the Delafield Clinic or to schedule a tour, use our online form or call (877) 607-5280.
- Craniofacial and plastic surgery
- Ear, nose and throat
- Physical therapy
- Primary care/pediatrics
- Sports medicine
For the convenience of families, the following services also will be available at this location:
- Imaging -- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Laboratory -- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Skywalk Pharmacy -- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (262) 646-9636
Skywalk Pharmacy is a full service retail and pediatric specialty pharmacy. We provide a broad spectrum of services for children, from routine medications to highly complicated compounded prescriptions.