3195 Hillside Dr
Delafield, WI 53018
- (877) 607-5280 (appointments)
Top pediatric specialty and primary care in Delafield
We are pleased to offer the care you’ve come to trust from Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin at our Delafield Clinic. Our Delafield location gives families in Lake Country convenient access to the state’s #1 pediatric health system. There are more than 40 providers from more than 15 specialties at the clinic, as well as primary care pediatricians and urgent care.
Our Delafield Clinic has imaging services, lab services, and a pharmacy on site, as well as a state-of-the-art sports medicine facility. Unique to southeast Wisconsin, our nearly 4,000-square-foot physical therapy gym assists kids with their recovery from sports-related injuries. It includes features designed to meet the special needs of young athletes, including:
- A hydrotherapy pool
- A two-story gym with regulation basketball lane and hoop and tall enough for volleyball retraining
- Specialized netting for pitching and throwing
- Cardio equipment, including treadmills, bikes and elliptical machines
Request an appointment
To request an appointment at the Delafield Clinic or to schedule a tour, use our online form or call (877) 607-5280.
Imaging (radiology) and lab services
For the convenience of families, the clinic offers walk-in and scheduled lab and imaging services, including ultrasound, X-ray, fluoroscopy, and pulmonary function testing.
- Lab open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Imaging open 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday; Saturday and Sunday 11a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed Holidays
Skywalk Pharmacy - Delafield
- Open: Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Phone: (262) 646-9636
Skywalk Delafield is a remote dispensing center specializing in pediatric medications and specialty boutique products. Skywalk Delafield is owned by Skywalk Pharmacy and is located on the 2nd floor of Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Delafield Clinic.