Family Peace Center
619 W Walnut St.
Milwaukee, WI 53212-3839
Children’s Hospital services at this location include:
- Milwaukee Child Advocacy Center (formerly Child Protection Center) – (414) 277-8980
- Milwaukee Child Advocacy Center Psychiatry Services – (414) 810-3548
- Project Ujima (support for victims of violent crimes) – (414) 266-2557
- Child abuse prevention services – (414) 231-4882
The entrance to the parking lot is on 7th Street, just south of Walnut Street. Parking is free. Street parking also is available.
- 42U – north/south on 6th Street
- 80 – north/south on 6th Street
- 57 – east/west on Walnut Street
The facility is locked at all times. Visitors must use the intercom system located at the entrances off Walnut Street or the parking lot.
Children’s Hospital is a foundational partner and supporter of the Family Peace Center. The facility provides adult and child-focused services to victims of violence from throughout the state. The center represents a unique collaboration to bring together multiple agencies to provide coordinated care in a single location.