Children's Champion Club
Inspiring stories of courage, hope and healing unfold at Children’s every day. Our Children’s Champions tell their stories as a way of giving back to the hospital, helping to build awareness, and offering comfort to other kids.
If your child was treated at Children's, he or she is a champion.
The benefits of membership are many:
Help heal others. Imagine the difference it can make to a child coping with a new diagnosis or treatment, just knowing that someone else walked in their shoes. And talking about your experiences as a family can be therapeutic, too.
Keep connected. Patients, families and our doctors and nurses often form strong bonds while a child is being treated. This is a positive way to keep connected.
Help us care for more children. Our Children's Champions are important and effective ambassadors for the hospital. Many of our Champions volunteer, give back and participate in hospital events.
Free registration to Briggs and Al's Run and Walk. This much-loved event is a special day of celebration and recognition for our patients, and we love to see our Champions enjoy the spotlight while helping raise funds for other kids who need care.
Joining the Children's Champion Club is as simple as completing the form. Your family will receive a welcome packet, and throughout the year, will receive further communication regarding your interests. We ask that you sign up for this club annually.
You can choose how you participate, and no information will be shared about your or your child without your permission.
Possibilities for participation include:
- Allowing us to share your story with others
- Participating in events, including receiving complimentary registrations in Briggs and Al's Run and Walk
- Speaking at events
- Becoming a Children's Miracle Network Ambassador
- Becoming a Children's Advocacy Network member
Fill out the form and be sure to:
- Tell us your story! Write as much as you'd like. Tell us about your child and the care and treatment your child received. If you'd like to recognize certain staff members who went the extra mile for your family, be sure to include them in your story. To ensure privacy, we can only accept stories and photos from a child's parent or legal guardian.
- Email at least two high-resolution photos of your Champion (one in vertical orientation and one in horizontal orientation, if possible) to email@example.com.
For more information, contact the Special Events department at (414) 266-3626.